Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Captain America Vs. SHIELD


This has been a very big week for the Marvel Cinematic and Television Universes as they merged with the events of Captain America The Winter Soldier having a shattering effect on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."

If you're having trouble keeping up, here's a nifty guide from Biff Bam Pop! to what's been going on.

My weekly episode-by-episode reviews of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." can be found here.

Last week's episode of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." is here.

That leads into the events of Captain America The Winter Soldier, which is reviewed here.

And is continued in this week's episode of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." here

I also wrote an article about the ramifications of the movie on the TV series here called "S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Dark Secret."

This week's episode of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." will be repeated on Tuesday night, before the next new episode, and Captain America The Winter Soldier is currently the number one movie in the world, in theaters everywhere.

And if you can't get enough talk about the Captain America movie, it's also the main topic of conversion on this week's episode of The Bride's and my Disney-focused podcast Make Mine Magic, which you can hear here.

No comments:

Post a Comment